North Middle School is working towards excellence! How can you support us as a family?
- Please ensure your child(ren) understands the importance of being at school each day, on time, to every class period
- Try to schedule doctors appointments after school or on our days off of school
- Talk to your student(s) about their grades regularly. Students look at their grades in their E/I class every Thursday. Along with this they set goals and identify how they can do better in specific classes. They also problem solve poor grades and identify missing work.
- Provide time for students to show you their grades at home on Skyward Family Access
- Ensure your child(ren) get plenty of sleep to be productive and on-task during the school day
- Reach out to teachers and staff to address any issues that may come up, we want to work with you as a partner in your child(rens’) educational success.
- Ask your students about their MAP Growth scores and their goals